Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 2: Ignite Week!


Today was the second day of Ignite (hence the title). Tori and I are really tired already but we know we can make it through the week. I'm gonna go to bed a little earlier then normal; Since I work an hour and some small amount of minutes away from where I live (and where church is) I kinda need a little extra rest!

It's crazy for me to think that it's almost been two months that we've been engaged! I try not to let myself forget that fact because it's so exciting! In two days we will have ten months till our big day! Sooooo much is going to happen from now 'til then: Class Class Class, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Job (hopefully), graduation from college, and on and on. But through all of that, my excitement lies in the happenings of the fact that we have ten months and two days until our BIG day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment