Monday, July 30, 2012

Great things are coming!



Gooooood evening! I hope you all are well! Today was pretty normal as far school and work for us... Haha. I did homework and watched the Olympics ALL DAY. When Daniel got home from work we had dinner with Stephen, Amanda and Cody at Daniel's apartment! It was nice, and kind of family-like all sitting at the table together! Hahaha. Then I did my final exam for my technology class! One more exam, three more days of class, five days until Siesta Key, 297 days until marriage! YAY!

That's banana pudding.

Tomorrow, after class Brooke is coming with me to go back to try on the first dress I tried on and another bridal shop I haven't been to! Daniel has his presentation at work tomorrow, be praying for him!!

Also, someone pulled the fire alarm at Daniel's apartment... Fun stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment