Tuesday, July 10, 2012

May 25th, HERE WE COME!



We have officially reserved our date, May 25th, at the Hilton of Ocala! We are super thrilled to have a venue that is so great for us! I get my trees, a beautiful location, the perfect date and so much more! I'm so excited for the big day! They are willing to work with our budget and want to give us the best day possible! Such great things are ahead. We're freaking getting married!!!

Next step: Working with the chef and getting a good affordable menu. ;)

Shout out to my daddy! I couldn't ask for a better father. He works so hard to make everyone happy. He has made all this possible. I know that he wants to make this day the best for Daniel and I, and he will make sure it happens, because that's who he is. Dad, walking down the aisle with you has been something I've dreamed of since I was a little girl. It's one of the things I look forward to most for the big day. I love you, I always will. I'm forever your little girl.


Ok, so I made this chicken cheddar broccoli crescent braid for dinner tonight. Not gonna lie, it was pretty good. I also made my own jello. Hahaha. I like to cook, especially for Daniel. It makes me so happy when he looooooves something I make!

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! Date! And so you made me cry Tori! The sweet Dad comments OMgosh!! I sure love you!

    PS, I love that you love cooking for my son <3 um ah your man ;)

    ReplyDelete