Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tampa and more!


Well, today was a busy and eventful day. Our morning was tiring enough for the whole day, but my mom and I drove to Tampa to have a bridal shower lunch with Nichole and her family. It was nice! Afterwards, we went to two bridal shops. Still no dress! But that's ok! We met up with Daniel and his cousin at the Mall at Millenia and walked around for a little bit. My mom headed back to Ocala and Daniel, Elmo and I went to P.F. Chang's for dinner! YUM!

To say the least, a LOT of things went wrong today... But it still turned out to be a great day. I'm so blessed with amazing family and an incredible fiance! 

The painting below is what I made for Nichole (and Jason), but didn't quite make it to her because we forgot it was on the roof of the car and it flew off. Praise the Lord, Daniel found it on the side of the road still together four hours later! It hadn't been run over and only needs a few touch ups! Excited for their wedding!!
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment