Wednesday, July 18, 2012

STUDYING.


Hey y'all! Today was pretty boring... I went to class and studied all day. Daniel worked and is planning his senior project as I study for my astronomy test tomorrow. All I can think about is the wedding! I just want to plan stuff, not study astronomy. Though it is interesting, it's just not as fun! If I get a good amount of school work done, we're going to go to Ocala! and from there we might go to Gainesville to check out some more bridal shops! I'm so ready for a vacation!! Two and a half more weeks!!!

The picture is from a jammy date to Chili's Daniel and I went on. It was so much fun and something different! Though there were a lot of odd looks...

Back to studying! Good night!

P.S. I also added a "Follow by Email" option, if you want to get email updates when we post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment