Friday, July 13, 2012

A Prehistoric Adventure!


Today I was working and I kept getting texts from Tori. I usually love getting texts from her, but these weren't my favorite texts. Have you ever had a day that wasn't going the way you wanted it to? When it feels like everything you do fails and everything you don't do still fails? And they are only small things; internet won't work, dropped phone (no damage), then dropped keys right after, then forgot to put a lid on the blender and everything goes everywhere, then you go to clean it and bump your head on the counter, and on and on! Well, though this was not describing Tori's literal day, she was having "one of those days". So at about 2:30 I texted her and said for her to relax, maybe take a bath, maybe start a new book, and just chill until I get there. And I told her not to even think about making dinner!

So, after work I went straight to her apartment and had some cloths for the evening so I took a shower while she was watching a show on TV. And then we wen't to Downtown Disney. For those of you who don't know, Tori is a dinosaur fan (specifically the velociraptor). Also, there is a restaurant at Downtown Disney with a couple handfuls of prehistoric animals that are animatronic (most people would call them "robotic"). So I took her there! It was a really neat experience and we enjoyed the food.

After dinner, we were going to go see the newest member of the Ice Age family, but we ran out of time! So we just went to ColdStone and had a hot chocolate cake with ice cream on top! Delicious.

That is all for today, hope you are all ready for a great weekend! :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment