Sunday, July 29, 2012

Church, Worship, and Other Things!


Such a great day today! We went to church, which was great. Tori and I sang at Genesis Church for the first time today. We really enjoyed it! Everyone was very nice and made sure to make us feel welcomed and appreciated. Wednesday we are having dinner with the worship leader and his wife! The message for the day was that there is only one God; it was a good message! After church we went out to lunch with the Evans and the Lacognatas and had a wonderful time spending quality time with them! Then we went to my apartment and Tori did homework while I tried to figure some computer things out. After homework we watched Mulan/took a nap. We haven't had time to just do nothing for a while it feels like so a nap was definitely relaxing. Once we woke up, Mulan was still on and it was dinner time so we ate our P.F. Chang's leftovers! It's a good moment when you realize that you are eating an ethnic food while watching a movie of a history of that ethnicity! So that's what our picture is of. Haha. After the movie, we went to Barnes and Noble where I bought a Study Bible, which I am excited about. I have learned, if nothing else from college, how to study! So I figured I could apply that to my spiritual walk with Him! As I was debating over which study bible to go with, Tori was looking at the newest Knot magazine! So excited for our lives ahead, and so glad we are keeping Him first! Goodnight everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment