Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mondayyy!



So, yesterday was Monday... And I was way too tired to write the blog. Hahaha. Yesterday was the usual school all day kind of day... After school we went grocery shopping! However, after grocery shopping we had a little argument, I hate using that word though, it sounds so awful (we like to say kerfuffle). If fact, I wouldn't even call it an argument, actually. I'm mentioning this because I want this blog to be real and testimonial. It was great later on to look back and see how we were able to still communicate well without blowing things out of proportion. I'm glad that we've had such great counsel everywhere to be able to work things out. The fact that later on we could laugh and talk with each other like it never happened is a blessing. God is great. We ended the night with watching LOST, cuddling and eating a cupcake. Yep. Sometime in between there my roommate, Ashley, came in my room with an early wedding gift (pictured above). It was one of the sweetest moments ever. We are so blessed with so many great people around us. Hopefully, this weekend we can get some more planning done! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment