Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ocala!

Yesterday, after classes Tori and I went to Ocala! It felt nice to be home for the short time we were. Right when we got there, Tori's dad had some food out and ready to be heated up! Which was really nice! Plus it was very good! As we ate dinner, I had a good talk with Tori's dad about hers and my future plans and the direction we are heading and that's always fun for me to talk about! After that we went to the mall to get Tori's ring cleaned as part of the protection plan! It always has an extra nice sparkle after that! After ring cleaning we went and visited my parents! And I had a great talk with my dad about a bunch of random but important stuff! Then of course also had a good talk with my mom! Last we went back to Tori's where we said goodnight and went our separate ways for the night... Can't wait to not have to do that anymore! Haha well I hope you all has a great day today! Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment