Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Heavy Heart.

The title says it all. My heart has been so heavy over the last 24 hours. I woke this morning to hear more bad news. That one of my many adopted brothers, Danny, had also left us. Both much too young. But God has a plan, and he is working through every heartache right now. They both were amazing people and I was so privileged to know them and spend time with them.

Danny could make anyone laugh on the spot. He was always quick with a witty response, and may have left you wondering "Should I really be laughing at that right now?" I won't mention that he still owed us a new couch after New Years a couple years ago...

Bethany's life was a testimony of God in every single aspect. I have always looked up to her as my closest girl cousin for all of my life. She was so beautiful and lit up a room every time she entered. She always had a joyful spirit, and everyone could tell why. Bethany certainly fought the good fight and was so strong through all of her heart struggles. I'll never forget Grandma Wyns always getting our names mixed up.

Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. It is much appreciated.

We went to the Evans tonight again for small group, which was great. Daniel and I got to do some worship for the group, so that was fun. After, we had some really constructive vision casting for FCA at UCF this year. Really excited for what God has in store for UCF. The fire is lit.

The picture is of the flowers Daniel picked for me from the various plants in campus yesterday. It was so sweet and thoughtful.

Last thought for the night, is just love unconditionally. Always remember that there is too much unknown to not cherish those dearest to your heart. It blessed me so much today how much family and friends were quick just to check on me and love on me. Thankful heart tonight. Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment