Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today!

Today was nice because it was fairly laid back. My room was in serious need for a cleaning so all day we were at my grandparents house as I cleaned my room. Generally it wouldn't take so long to do but since we were in chill mode I wasn't in a hurry. Tori did homework for a little less than half the time and spent the rest working on wedding stuff! She was having a good time relaxing, as was I! After cleaning most of the day, we decided to eat some pizza, finish up cleaning, and chill even more. So we went back to her dorm for about an hour and a half and watched ____ . I'll let you figure out what that blank is! I'm assuming you've caught onto the Lost trend. Then it was goodnight time! We are excited for tomorrow because my family is getting together in Orlando and it will be good to see them all! Well, have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment