Sunday, September 30, 2012

Community!



I don't know why, but the hot word lately between Tori and I has been community. We really hope to live somewhere and go to a church somewhere that has a great sense of community. This is a desire of ours when we get married, but it is still something we want now, and luckily have! The church we are going to now, Genesis, is full of love and care between individuals. We are so very excited to have had the opportunity to develop relationships amongst them within the last few months. Anyways, communities are cool...

So today I woke up, took a shower, and headed to Tori's for breakfast. We ate and Tori finished getting ready before we headed to church. We were both in the band today so we got there early to practice our songs. Everything went really well, and I played a fun collage of love songs with two other guys from the band to end the Real Marriage series. After church, some friends asked if we wanted to go grab some food and so to Jimmy Hula's we went. It was great! But, I had been feeling myself getting sick for most of the day, so when Tori and I did get home, I went to sleep for a while and stayed in bed for the better part of the afternoon into the evening. Don't worry, Tori took care of me. She made me tea and airborne and dinner (which was really yummy). Then, to reward her for all her efforts, I took her to get a sweety! Bruster's, of course (See picture above, also I look tired, cause I'm sick, but don't worry, I'm good)! So that was our day, also we threw and episode of lost in there. Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment