Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday Shwednesday.

Yeah, so... As you all already know... Wednesday is the long day for me. So, that was pretty much our day... Classes and schoolwork. The usual. But, after classes we went grocery shopping! Grocery shopping isn't my favorite thing in the world, but Daniel and I manage to still have a good time. After, we made chilli! Since it's perfect for cold weather! It was yummy. We watched some LOST and the sermon from church we missed this past week. We were both SUPER tired tonight. So much that we couldn't even think of doing any schoolwork tonight. Pretty burnt out, I'd say. Luckily, Daniel and I are certainly being able to see a light at the end of the tunnel for this semester! Only like a month left! Which is pretty crazy... And making me feel like holy moly, I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!

I'm reeeeeaaaally looking forward to our Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. I'm hoping to get a lot of wedding stuff done. So, those should be more exciting posts. As far as Save the Dates go, it's been fairly disappointing... We worked so hard making our own... but it turns out that our printing options just aren't up to standards. So, we have to scratch out the hard work and use a pre-made template (which was the original plan). But that's ok! Maybe, I'll have Daniel post what we made just so you can see it anyways! Hahaha.

Hope you all are having a great week so far! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment