Saturday, October 20, 2012

Friday= Date night!



Friday, you know, the usual classes... Daniel only had one class though. So that was nice for him. He was able to get some work done! When I got back we did a little grocery shopping and I made some yummy dinner (pictured above and with the help of my lovely Daniel!). We then got ready and went to the mall at Millenia! We just walked around, separating here and there so I could look at potential wedding shoes! No luck there, so, still on the hunt! When we left we grabbed some milkshakes from Steak n' Shake and relaxed for the rest of the night! Life is good! Weekend of homework ahead, but that's ok! I might be able to get some wedding crafts in somewhere in there... And tomorrow, we are determined to finish these Save the Dates! Hahaha.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment