Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beautiful Weather!

I don't know where in the world you live, but today, in Florida, it was beautiful! At one point it was 76 degrees (Fahrenheit) and sunny! Because of this, Tori's and my long walks to class seemed a little more bearable and even leaned more towards enjoyable! After our classes, we decided that we would got to Firehouse Subs for dinner since I found a ten dollar bill on the ground today! I would have returned it, but I don't know who dropped it... Also, I got a UCF College of Engineering and Computer Science polo today, but it's too big so I am going to return it. But I like it and so I'm excited to have the right size!

On another note, I have started accruing addresses for save the dates! It's exciting to see check marks flying up next to all the people we have listed! Of course, not everyone on the list has sent there address and I haven't even contacted everyone I need to yet, but it's still exciting! I've also been working on personalizing the perfect design for Tori, which is going well so far! It's definitely better than using a template for us! We like having a little more freedom than that! Well, that's all for now for wedding updates! I hope you all have a great day tomorrow! God bless! And goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment