Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Long Day Wednesday!

As you probably know, Wednesdays are the busy days. I had class all day, including a group presentation in my education class. It went really well and was directed towards teaching a kindergarten class how to be accepting of differences. For a hands on activity, we used tangerines to show how different we can all be on the outside but when you peel it, they all look the same on the inside. It was fun, even though some people cheated in our little game! College students... Hahaha.

After classes, I think Daniel and I were pretty burnt out with school stuff. So, of course, we watched some LOST, did a devo, I showed Daniel what I've pinned recently for the wedding, we talked wedding stuff, and ate dinner (pictured below).

Speaking of Pinterest, my account is a total mess. I have so many different wedding boards to try and keep my head all together!! Haha.

Overall, it was nice to have quality time with my best friend tonight without worrying about school. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment