Thursday, October 25, 2012

Date Night 2!

Yeah, so tonight was date night number 2! However, during the day Daniel went to Melbourne to talk to people at FIT about grad school and I went to Rachel's classroom to observe her first graders! So fun! When I returned, Daniel and I spent some quality time together and then he went to class. While he was there I cleaned up, made dinner and got everything ready for our second date night. Today is the actual day of importance. Today marks 2 years of being together, which is awesome. AND today marks 7 months until the BIG DAY! Which is also awesome! We had soup for dinner. Yum. And for dessert we made cookie brownies! SO. GOOD. We also watched the movie "The Pirates!" which was pretty enjoyable, I must say. Now, Daniel has already left and I am preparing for the long day tomorrow: packing, gettin' pretty... You know... Haha. Well, hope you all have a great night and day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment