Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Good Morning Sunshine!

Yesterday was great! Even though I did do homework most of the day, at least I had Tori sitting next to me the whole time! Tori was able to do some wedding research while I was doing homework, which is also productive! In the evening, like every Tuesday night, Tori and I went to the Evan's house for the Real Marriage small group. But, this week Tori's roommate came with us! We were happy to hear that she had a good time! Though the subject matter was fairly heavy, John did a great job of keeping it lighter and keeping everyone feeling comfortable. After saying goodnight and heading to my grandparents, I was able to get a little reading in about personal finances; it is exciting to think about having a financial plan and goals for Tori and I! But we don't want to think so much about the future that we forget to enjoy right now! Ah!..... So that was our day! Also the weather was and is great! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment