Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday!

Today I slept in super duper late!! I guess I was really tired... When I got up I did a little bit of exercising and then made breakfast and drank my coffee. I love to sit and relax and drink my coffee in the morning! When Daniel got here we just talked and eventually went downstairs and outside with my roommate, Ashley! There, we studied in the beautiful weather! When it got too hot Daniel and I got some jimmy johns because they were suppose to be $1 subs... But they weren't. Bummer. We went back to my apartment, ate, and then went to the all knight study to work on homework! Daniel left for class while I kept working, and eventually I went back to the apartment to continue working and to make coffee for Daniel's senior design group for their meeting they were having! I finally finished my work and we ate cupcakes! And then watched LOST! That's it for today! Excited for the weekend!

Goodnight!

P.S. I love to make Daniel laugh. It's one of my favorite things. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment