Thursday, October 18, 2012

Honeymoon!!



Soooo I am going to talk about Tuesday! It was busy and fun and then we went to the Evans for our real marriage small group! Somewhere in there though, I called Michele. Michele is a travel agent, Michele is in charge of our honeymoon, and so we officially booked our honeymoon! Woohoo! Down payment is down! We are going on a cruise which is so exciting! I'm not gonna say where we are going because what if one of you is a creeper?? But anyways, that was a really big check off of our wedding to do list! :) Tori and I have officially switched spots as far as school work load goes. I have a gazillion things to do and she...well doesn't. But she still has things to do, so that's good! Anyways, we are staying busy and excited all at the same time! The wedding is sneaking up! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment