Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Date Night 1

So today was another one of those long school days for the most part. I had a 12 page paper due (which ended up being 19 pages) and I had a test in analog and digital communications. But it wasn't too bad, I've been doing pretty good at not procrastinating so it went smoothly. Afterwards, Tori made us a wonderful dinner to celebrate our two years of being together (which is actually tomorrow.) we are going to have a couple date nights in honor of our anniversary! After dinner we watched a little lost. And after that we read some from the Bible together which was great! It was also really nice to just spend some time together. With the projects and tests I've been having lately we haven't been able to spend as much time together as we would like, but soon we will have much more time! :) well, I hope everyone had a great day! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment