Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yesterday!

Yesterday was quite eventful! Classes, homework, babysitting, helping out at church, lab.....it was full of events. But, after all that jazz, I snuck a little suprise date night out for Tori to look at puppies and have a little sweety! When looking at puppies a lady, who worked there, asked us if we would like to play with one, and of course Tori wanted to so we did, cause I love her! Unfortunately I chose which dog out of the two she wanted to play with and the one I chose was crazy! But it was cute! Haha. Then we went to Sweets by Holly, a dessert place. Tori got frozen yogurt, I got a cupcake! Yummmmyyyy!!! Best part is, with a coupon it was less than 3 dollars!! Then we went back and watched lost before saying goodnight! That was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment