Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flowers!!

Hey! So today we awoke in Ocala, got ready, Maggie came over, and we headed to the florist! Where we also met my mother! It was fun picking out flowers, but was kind of difficult to use so much imagination for what things will look like! I'm really excited though! I really think that they're going to turn out beautifully!

After the florist, Daniel and I had lunch with Daniel's mom. We went to Primary Oven. It was so good!! We then packed up and headed back to Orlando! When we got here I got started baking! For our group tonight, the ladies were suppose to bring snacks... So, I baked Boston cream cupcakes! I must say, they were a hit! I am loving our group, it has really been nice to meet some great people!

The picture is of my biology notes. Basically, according to my calculations, there is a good chance that Daniel and I will have children with dimples and cleft chins. Hahahaha.

Goooooood night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment