Sunday, October 21, 2012

School Project!

Soooo... Yesterday I worked on a school project all day. Tori met up with me around 2 and brought lunch (we had a late breakfast, but that was tasty too. I made it!). Then, while I was working on my project, Tori did some lots of reading for government! Then we had dinner, which we kinda made together. It was delicious! Capreses! The last thing we did for the day was go to the Evans to watch UCF play an away football game! We won! Then we went to Tori's for a little before we said goodnight... Also, I don't know what they look like yet, but Tori may have found some shoes she's gonna wear for the wedding! Which is a big deal! Hopefully we will be able to go get them soon, but I'm not looking at them till the day! Anyways, that was our Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment