Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yesterday was Tuesday. Today, is Wednesday.

Hello everyone! I am going to talk to you about Tuesday!

Yesterday was LONG! Literally lots of hours. Plus Tori and I went jogging and I hadn't gone jogging in a while! So waking up at 6:00 to make it to a 7:00 bible study on campus and then not going to bed until after 12:00 midnight was really tiring. But it was still a great day. Every Tuesday I begin and end the day with John Evans, who is the pastor marrying Tori and I. He leads the bible study that I go to in the morning as well as the small group Tori and I go to at night. He's a great man and a wonderful encourager to both of us. This makes Tuesday a big encouragement! After bible study in the morning was when Tori and I went for a jog, then it took a while to get in because Tori had accidentally locked the key in the room! Which just added a little more humor to the day! Once we got everything taken care of and got in, I made us breakfast while Tori freshened up after the jog and got started on homework. Eggs and muffins were on the menu and, if I do say so myself, they were pretty good. (of course all I had to do was follow the instructions on the packaging of the muffins) After a few hours of homework, it was lunch time. Then after another couple of hours of homework it was time for me to go meet with someone before going to class before coming back to Tori's apartment! Then it was frozen pizza (don't worry, it was as healthy of frozen pizza as you can probably purchase, organic and all) before going to the Evan's for small groups. We ended up staying 2 hours after everyone else had left, just talking about life and stuff! Once we left and got to Tori's apartment, we realized we had a few good things that we should talk about briefly, so we did. And then I said goodnight, and then we left! I didn't realize how eventful yesterday was until just now! Hope you all had a great day! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment