Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, Monday...


So, happy Monday! Hahaha. Today was pretty average... Classes and such. I had a biology test today, which I think went fairly well. At least, I hope... I had the time to clean up my room a little today, so that was nice... It drives me crazy! Afterwards, we both got in some good reading. Luckily, my roommate Ashley's mother made some enchiladas for her to take back here! So we had enchiladas for dinner! YUMMY! After we played Apples to Apples and I made a little dessert! Daniel and I did a devo and watched LOST in the mix. We deserved a little treat! Hahaha.

The picture is of us during Christmas time after almost two months of dating! Throwback! Daniel took me on the carriage ride, I was a princess! I chose this picture because we are soooo excited for Christmas time and colder weather! Three days until California! Gooooood night!

No comments:

Post a Comment