Sunday, September 2, 2012

Church and Birthdays!



Today was a great day of relaxation, family, and fun! First we went to church, which was great. Too many details to explain everything, but our first kiss story was read aloud today in front of church before Pastor Tim continued the series on marriages. We also won a giftcard for a datenight, which is exciting! Haha true story. The message was once again great! After church we went to my grandparents house for a celebration of births, we have a lot of birthdays around the same time! Next, we went and rode jet skis cause that's what one of my cousins wanted to do for his birthday. We had a blast on the water. Last thing we did, after driving to Tori's, was a bible study together, which was really nice.  So blessed to have such a Godly woman in my life! Now I'm home ready to sleep and Tori is probably already in her first cycle of REM sleep at her apartment! Haha goodnight everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Daniel, you're so funny. I loves seeing you both this past weekend. I hope you get some rest this next weekend! Love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete