Monday, September 24, 2012

A Beautiful Day!

Ah! Great weekend! Jason is married! And it was such a beautiful wedding. On the day of the wedding, Tori met up with Nichole (Jason's wife) and all of her bridesmaids in the morning to get ready! I wasn't there, but I'm sure it was crazy! It's crazy enough just to see Tori get ready to go to class, but for 4+ girls to all be in the same room getting ready for a wedding, I just assume it was crazy!! While Tori was with all the girls, I was with all the guys. We had a great time! We just hung out by the pool until about 45 minutes before we needed to leave, then we got ready, took some pictures, and headed to the wedding. Everything went so smoothly! Once we made it to the venue, all the groomsmen posed for some pretty sweet photographs which I took! I mean, if I wanted to, I  could be a photographer, just sayin'. After the girls arrived, everyone took there places. Then we watched as the girls all entered (Led by beautiful Tori). There wasn't too too much emotion yet, but then we all stood and I'm sure everyone got at least a little emotional when the bride came in. Her dad brought her to the front, handed her off to Jason, and the vows and exchanging of rings began. The vows were beautiful, the setting was beautiful, everything was beautiful! Then, they kissed and they were officially man and wife! After the wedding, we took some more photos, and then we went to Nichole Wyns' house for the reception! We ate, danced, and just had a good time for a few hours, then it was time to say goodnight and head back to the hotel with Tori's parents. All in all it was a beautiful day!

Here are some photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment