Monday, September 10, 2012

A Smorgasbord!



So today, like just about every day since school started, was busy! But hey, busy means alive so I'm not complaining! We went to classes, did homework, went grocery shopping, did a devotional, read some Love and Respect, listened to some music, tickled each other, etc. It was a good day! Tori and I laughed a lot, but were serious when it was time (we got a good amount of work done) and I even made us chili for dinner! But then I ate way too much, as did Tori! Anyways, this post is just kind of a smorgasbord of our day. Tomorrow is looking like another busy day, we have so much school work to do in preparation for our big weekend coming up! Which we are very excited about!

In honor of using the word smorgasbord in this post, I have uploaded a picture of a smorgasbord. I hope you all have a wonderfully uplifting day! Goodnight everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment