Saturday, September 8, 2012

Breakfast, Football, and Lost!



Well, I guess I don't have too much to say about todays day, it pretty much played out just how Tori said! We ate breakfast and went to the Evens, after which we did homework. Well, Tori did homework, but I did so much homework yesterday my brain is a little fried, so I took a break! We ate dinner afterwards, which was followed by some more Lost! haha, we're not obsessed with this show I promise, we just like it! Tonight we did finish season two though, which was pretty exciting, although I didn't feel like it was very revealing... haha. So that was our day today! We have two more engagement photographs to upload with this post and the last one, but the photos are on Tori's computer which is having trouble connecting to the internet at the current moment, but as soon as it is working we will upload those photos! Have a great Sunday everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment