Thursday, September 6, 2012

Healthy Habits!



Today was a long and wonderful day. Tori and I went to the gym first thing in the morning! We had a pretty great and intense workout leaving us feeling very accomplished! Trying to form good healthy habits now to continue on when we get married! We also ate healthily today and did a good bit of homework! So it was an all around productive day. It was pouring when I was leaving for class, but luckily Tori came to the rescue and gave me a ride to my class. If I would have had to walk, I might as well have gone for a swim in my school clothes before class, cause I would have been 100% covered in water. So it was really sweet of her to offer, I didn't even ask!.. After class, I left Tori a little earlier than normal today to go home to my grandparents house and help my cousin with his homework, and do a lab report (at least get started). I was also helping him with some computer problems. I spent about 2 hours working on his computer and didn't get it working... but I didn't get annoyed so that's good. But while I at my grandparents and before going to sleep, Tori got a lot done, so that's good. Now it's bedtime and I am sooo sleepy from the productive day! I hope you all have a great day! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment