Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Formal Apology.



Hello, my name is Daniel Ramirez, and I forgot to write the blog yesterday. So, I'm writing now, and Tori will soon as well. Luckily, not too much happened yesterday to write about. In our preparation for our trip to California, it has been all business! We have to get ahead in all of our classes so that we are not behind when we get back. Better to work now and have a peaceful trip, then to work normal now and be anxious from falling behind. Anyways, here's a short but sweet run through yesterday:

-class
-homework
-lunch
-class
-homework
-dinner
-homework
-goodnights
-I forget to write the blog

I hope you all had a wonderful day and that your good day is not dependent upon me saying to have a good day at the end of every blog post. Because then you wouldn't have had a good day! Anyways, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment