Tuesday, September 18, 2012

C=(t-2d)


Sooooo California is "t" minus 2 days away and I didn't really feel the impact of this fact until tonight when I was saying goodnight and goodbye to Tori. We have both been all business for the past two weeks so we can academically be prepared for this trip to a degree that the trip itself has kind of snuck up on us. Though we have been busy, nothing but good to report. Tori made a 95% on the biology test she was dreading! She is also right where she should be as far as papers go, and she is packed and just flat out doing excellent! So proud of her! 

Aside from school work, I would like to take a moment to say that I am so grateful that I prayed for Tori long before I had her. She meets every expectation and set a standard that only she could fulfill in my life. I'm so blessed to have her! As we go through a marriage series both at church and in a small group I am reminded how lucky/blessed I am!

Well, back to the craziness tomorrow, but we only have one more day of crazy before the trip, which is CRAZY! I'm so excited for my future family to be growing (which is why we are going to California. For those of you who may be a little bit behind, Tori's brother is getting married). I hope you all have a wonderful sleep tonight and that you have a great day tomorrow! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment