Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Turn!


Yep, it's my turn. That's why we are pointing to me. I'm not forgetting. But it would be ok if I did. Anyways, are you tired of hearing about us doing schoolwork? I think I'm tired of writing it. Just assume that we did homework all throughout the day, so I don't have to mention it. Haha. However, I did finish all my work for tomorrow! Daniel came over early this morning and we made breakfast! It was yummy! Daniel mostly made it and he also made lunch. He's the ultimate husband-to-be! I made dinner. We watched LOST (3rd season now).

In other news, we found out we won the lottery! For the football game that is. So, we're going to the UCF v. FIU game on Saturday! Go knights!

Today, we returned creamer that we bought when we went grocery shopping. It was expired. Oops.

Peace, Love and Blessings! Ouuuuuuuuut.

P.S. We've had a major case of the sillies the past couple days. It's awesome. Today we danced around my apartment like ballerinas (among other dances) to MuteMath. No lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment