Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursdayyyyy!


Today is Thursday! I slept in wayyyy too late today, I think I'm still recovering from jet lag... But Daniel was sweet and came over, let me sleep in, and made me coffee! When I woke, Daniel went to a meeting and to take a test he missed when we were gone... I went grocery shopping! When I came back I packed a lunch for Daniel and I and we met up with my education project group! After that, we went back to my apartment, rested a bit and then I dove into homework and Daniel went to class! I worked on more homework while Daniel cooked dinner! Yum. Then as I continued to work on homework, Daniel looked at apartments in the Viera/Rockledge area! We are soooo excited to go look sometime soon! It was also nice having my roommate, Ashley, here to ask her some questions about the  area, since she knows it pretty well! :)

Well, I best get some rest because I still have more homework to do before class tomorrow! Yay... But hey, after classes tomorrow it is going to be a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment