Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back in the swing of things!




Getting back in the swing of things wasn't so easy today, but all in all I'd say Tori and I did a pretty good job. Classes, homework, and studying is all in full throttle again! Luckily, we aren't too far behind and should be all caught up by the end of this week! Though I was stressed most of the day, after having a long, great, quality filled, fun, and constructive conversation with my Bride to be about future stuff, I was revitalized. I was ready to take on the world! So then we went to dinner. We ate at Hawaiian Grindz, one of our new favorite restaurants. Best part is we spent less than if we would have cooked at Tori's place! After dinner we spent some time outside on some chairs chatting before I left and we got back to homework! Now it's bed time! So goodnight everyone! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment