Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cali Bound!

Hey everyone! So, I'm writing Wednesday's post at 7:00 am Thursday morning! Yesterday was a very busy day, that's for sure! Wednesdays are my long school days, but I left my last class a little early to finish packing up and cleaning up! When we finished we drove to Ocala! I got my hair done! Yay! Afterwards, Sarah (my hair stylist) played with my hair and made a little braid bun thing! So cute! When we finished up there we went to my house for dinner and then Daniel's for tea and laundry and yes, an episode of LOST why we waited for laundry! When we got back to my house, Daniel and I finished our packing, I made a card for Jason and Nichole and we went to sleep! That was yesterday! Now, we are on our way to the Tampa airport! And I'll let Daniel tell you the rest tonight!

Have a blessed day!

I included a picture of the sunrise, God showing off a bit! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment