Monday, September 3, 2012

Lazy Day!



Today was all about relaxing for us. We told ourselves we would not do any homework today and would just relax! I woke up and went running, which I haven't had the time to do, so that was nice! I then got ready and spent forever trying to get the knots out of my hair from jet skiing yesterday. With this long hair and no hair tie yesterday, it was a disaster! I still could not run my fingers through my hair after conditioning it three times and brushing it for half an hour. I lost so much hair, I feel like I'm balding! And so much breakage left me with a little frizz-fro. Needless to say, i was pretty upset. After that mess, I headed to Daniel's grandparent's house for some breakfast! (and lunch) We sat and talked and talked and watch a few episodes of LOST. We eventually came back to my apartment and did some laundry, woohoo! We then did some more Bible studying and watched a few more episodes of LOST, taking care of the laundry, here and there. Haha. It was so nice to just relax today, not spend any money, worry about anything or whatever! We needed it! That's for sure.

Patiently waiting for the big day... So ready for it to be here. :) buuut kinda thankful with the recent hair probs. Haha. I'll remember not to go jet skiing without a hair tie closer to the wedding. Future brides, here's your heads up. Hahaha. ;)


Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment