Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crunch time!

As you already know, the semester is finally wrapping up. Which means intense studying, paper writing etc. Haha. This us our last normal week before finals. So be praying for us! I turned in one of my final papers yesterday and did a presentation on it. I was so nervous, because I hate public speaking things. But I thought I did pretty well! Today I will go back to Rachel's classroom for my last bit of service learning! Yay! Also, last night we went to the Evans for our last relationship series get together! Everyone wore Christmas sweaters and pajamas, I wore my penguin onesie of course. We listened to Christmas music, ate lots of food and watched Christmas movies! Hope you all are having a good week!


P.S. We've hit the 6 month mark! Oh my goodness! This is like for real. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment