Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thermofluids and Family Time!

Thursday I was studying for a Thermofluids test all day, but it was kinda interesting, so that's good. My cousin, Elmo, who is a high school senior/aspiring engineer, is taking AP physics and he needed some help, so he headed to UCF to meet up with me to get some help. Well, he happened to be studying Q=kA(T_hot-T_cold), which is heat transfer in the form of conduction, and that's what I was studying! Which was interesting, cool, and kind of funny! Tori was studying Government, not heat transfer. Before we called it a night, I made us all some hot chocolate! Then my cousin and I drove back to our neighborhood, after I said goodbye to Tori.

The next day, Friday, Tori and I headed to Ocala! We are going to be celebrating her brother, Jason's, wedding with all her family that couldn't make it all the way to California. Unfortunately, we have to do homework simultaneously, but it's always nice to visit our families! Once we got to Ocala, we spent some time with my parents talking, eating, and watching a movie! Always relaxing to be in a homey environment, can't wait till Tori and I have our own homey environment! :) I hope you all have a great weekend! Bye!

P.S. We are probably going to be posting less in the up and coming weeks, due to finals and wrapping up the semester! But we will try to keep you updated on the important stuff (especially the wedding!)

No comments:

Post a Comment