Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So Yeah, About Monday...

It would definitely be fair to say that Monday was a grumpy day. I had a lot on my mind with school  and the wedding and well that equated poor decision making which ultimately led to me being a grumpster! On the flip side, Tori was in a great mood until finding out some annoying news about her class schedule resulting in a crabby mood. So there we were, two tidal waves at any moment ready to collide! Fortunately, I'm engaged to a woman who is mature far beyond her years. Understanding that I was feeling a LOT of pressure currently, she never lashed out and humbly confronted. This defied all logic. If two tidal waves moving rapidly towards one another in nature were to collide, the result would be a violent amount of force and pressure! But, as she confronted me, and I in turn her, the water simply went calm. We ended the night with smiles and love and were proud that we had handled what could have been such a negative circumstance so well! Yep! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment