Monday, November 12, 2012

Kingdom Minded.

Sunday was Great. We are going through a series right now at church talking about the Kingdom and being Kingdom minded. It's really been good for me to hear personally because it's challenged me to be more in Gods word to learn. I'm I good learner I'd say, so why not learn more about His story. After Church I took Tori to grab some lunch (accompanied by coupons!) and it was tasty! Afterwards we did some more wedding registering! And Tori showed me some puppies she liked at petland! Then we went home and I got the worst headache I had ever had! After taking some pills I turned out fine though! So that's good! Then Tori and me just spent some time together before I had to say goodnight! I hope you all have a great day! Bye!

We also ate Reese's Klondikes and played Pass the Pigs with Tori's roommate.

No comments:

Post a Comment