Sunday, November 18, 2012

Great Weekend!

We had a great weekend in Ocala! Saturday, we had the party for Jason and Nichole, which was good! It was nice to spend time with the family! We ate soooo much this weekend. Ugh. I'll probably feel that in my run tomorrow... After everyone left, we watched the UFC fights, pretty exciting stuff. Today, we hadn't planned on staying but due to my school situations, we stayed and studied. I wish I could have been free to hang out with family and Daniel the whole time we were there this weekend, but I have two tests tomorrow that I am just studying away for. Most of the weekend I was isolated reading, haha. I am thankful for the time I did have with everyone though! However, definitely ready for tomorrow to be over. Well, these tests anyways. Excited for up and coming stuffs! Hope you all had a great weekend!

As far as wedding goes, my wedding shoes have been ordered. Cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment