Thursday, November 15, 2012

Light Up UCF!




Hey everyone! Wednesday was of course full of classes, as always. But afterward, we went grocery shopping and then to Light Up UCF! Daniel also surprised me with a new hand made mug some art students were selling! I loooove it! At Light Up UCF, it was a lot of standing in line, since so many people were there, but it was all worth it! They had Christmas lights and were playing Christmas music. It's starting to feel like Christmas is near! We got free t-shirts, rode the ferris wheel and went on a horse carriage ride! I had a lot of fun! It was a nice little break from all the end-of-semester madness. We're gonna save the ice skating for another night though!

It was also really crazy to think that probably the next time we will find ourselves in a horse-drawn carriage will be in 6+ months on our big day! Wow. It is approaching so fast! I am absolutely thrilled and am getting more and more excited with each new day! I mean, look at that countdown! Dwindling down.... Hahaha. I've added some photos from yesterday. Happy Thursday! One week until Thanksgiving!

View of campus from the ferris wheel!
My new mug!!

No comments:

Post a Comment