Monday, November 5, 2012

Craft Stuff!

Saturday was UCF's Homecoming game! Unfortunately, Tori and I didn't go... because we had more important things to do!

We started out the day by me waking up and heading to Tori's apartment to make us breakfast! It turned out pretty good, although I felt like it was missing something! Anyways, then Tori went to a baby shower with some ladies and I went back to my grandparents to practice some music for Sunday. Afterwards I picked Tori up and brought her with me to my grandparents house. She did some homework while I applied for graduation and then applied for graduate school!! Which is crazy to think about! Once we wrapped up all of our school related activities, we headed to Hobby Lobby to pick up some craft stuff! Tori was so very excited for such a successful trip! We got allll sorts of stuff! I am not sure if I should reveal what all we got so that the wedding is a little more exciting, but it was great! And my cousin, Elmo, came with us making the trip a little more social then completely exclusive! haha. After Hobby Lobby we grabbed a little post dinner food and headed to Baldwin Park to drive around and show it to Elmo, who admired it very much! Then Elmo and I dropped Tori off at her apartment for the night and headed home. The end! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment