Monday, November 12, 2012

Homework and Soccer!

Ooooops. I fell behind this time. The title pretty much says it all. Daniel made the usual Saturday breakfast and after I got ready and he met up with senior design group to work on that stuff, and I work on a big paper due soon. Seriously, all day. We stopped for a lunch break somewhere in there and then got back to it. After we came back to my apartment we decided to go to the UCF women's soccer game. It was one of the NCAA championship game, so it's a pretty big deal. Our soccer program here is phenomenal. Anyways, we won after double overtime and penalty kicks. It was so exciting! And it was cool to be able to celebrate for some of the people we knew on the team or working with the team. It was definitely nice to get outside and hang out with people we know from our small group and of course, the Evans. I hope you all are having a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment