Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tori's Dress' Whereabouts!

Well, I hope you all have been doing good! Tori and I have of course been hard at work, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel with finals starting this coming weekend! But, in the midst of the madness, we have decided to post a rather important wedding update as well as share a couple things! 

As for the wedding update... Tori's dress has arrived in Orlando! 


She was so excited when she got the email that she scared me at first! Haha but after understanding what was going on I got super excited too! She has scheduled a fitting so now she just has to make sure she has all the accessories needed before the fitting! We are really gonna do it!!! :)

  

This month, Tori and I are going to try our best to take a picture a day (from the list)! So, today was 1. And it was your view. So, here is the pretty sweet view of our coffee we got from Barnie's! Haha


Also, Tori wanted me to post this because it caught her attention and she thought it was pretty funny!


I hope you all have a wonderful day and that this little update makes you happy! Goodnight!

1 comment: