Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election Day!

So, Tuesday I woke up and headed to the Evans for a bit to babysit! We made rock mice! (Pictured below) After the Evans, I drove to Ocala to vote! I met my mom at the house and we went and voted together, which was a nice experience! It was my first time voting too. We then had lunch together and I worked on finalizing the Save the Dates, that will hopefully be sent out this week! When my dad came home it was nice to catch up and spend some quality time together. After hanging out with my dad for a while, I packed up and went to Daniels house where I sat and talked with his mom and sister, Sophia. I wish I had more time to chat with them, but I had to drive back to Orlando to go to the Evans again for small group! Which was great! We finished the night by watching the news about the elections with me roommate. Daniel and I have been praying since it was announced that God would give our President the wisdom and strength to lead our country for the next four years. God has a plan and I'm excited to see it unfold! Have a great day everyone! Also, we are less than 200 days away now!!! Here are some pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment