Saturday, August 3, 2013

Good Morning Friends!


Happy Weekend! It's been a great week! Pictured above are the orchids Daniel got me for our 2 months of marriage! (Somehow, it didn't make it to last weeks post!) Last Sunday, we went to Luau for our church! It was fun! We loved the opportunity to get to know some more people. Somehow, we even ended up in a hula hoop contest, which was to The Wobble. So obviously, we did the dance while hula hooping... Skill. I won! Hahaha. This week was the usual school and work for us. I had my final exam Thursday, hence the study picture. I ended up getting over 100% as my final grade, which I was pretty excited about!

This week, I did a lot of creative cooking and just made up some random things. Haha. I have enjoyed making so many fun recipes from Pinterest lately, like this Feta and Parmesean Zucchini/Squash bake! It was so yummy! The recipe can be found here!


We also went on a Starbucks date last night and got Frappuccinos! Feels like it has been forever since we have had one! Yum!


I have also been wanting to share the Etsy shops I purchased from for our wedding! I feel like Etsy played a big role on our big day! I love Etsy! I have a lot of friends engaged and such, so I thought I'd share the love! These are just a few things that made our engagement/wedding special and cute! Check them out!

Pre-wedding Tank: River Imprints
Custom Buttons: Big Yellow Dog Designs
Vintage-inspired pencils: Back Through Time
Earrings: Cleo Belle
Paper Straws: PartySupplier4U

No comments:

Post a Comment