Monday, August 19, 2013

Mini Vaca!


This past weekend we were fortunate enough to go on a mini vacation to Siesta Key with Daniel's family! Daniel's family vacations here every year and it's always a blast! 


In one of the surf shops we went into we saw these shark teeth. The one in the middle was almost the size of my hand! Crazy scary! 


Big Olaf's is a must in Siesta Key, great ice cream! We made a few stops here...


These grapes caught my attention at Publix, so we had to try them! Pretty interesting!


Kristina joined the nose ring club while we were there! Yay for Ramirez girls and nose rings!


Lots of much needed relaxing time for these newlyweds! Can you tell we got some sun? Haha.


We also went to the movies, out to dinner, and more window shopping! My husband is so handsome! I'm a lucky girl!


Before leaving we stopped at one our favorite and cutest coffee shop! Good stuff!


Sad faces as we say good bye to Siesta Key!


We ended up stopping at Downtown Disney on the way home and ate at one of my favorite restaurants! This mini vacation was the perfect way to end my summer, since today was my first day of school! Hope you all had as great as a weekend as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment